55133 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 55133: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Minn Mining Boxes, MN 55133
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Ramsey County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.945, Longitude -93.006
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 11
- PO Box Addresses: 27
- Residential Addresses: 27
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Saint Paul, MN 55133 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 55133 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 55133 is contained within ZIP Code 55117 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 55117 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles ENE)
(2.4 miles ENE)
(2.7 miles ESE)
South Saint Paul, MN
(3.9 miles SSW)
Saint Paul, MN
(4.3 miles W)
North Saint Paul, MN
(4.7 miles N)
West Saint Paul, MN
(5.1 miles WSW)
(5.5 miles S)
(6.3 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.9 miles SSW)
(1.9 miles NNE)
Hazel Park, MN
(3.1 miles NNE)
(3.6 miles E)
(4.3 miles NNW)
(4.3 miles NNW)
Hoffmans Corner, MN
(7.4 miles N)
(8.2 miles N)
(8.7 miles N)
Lake Shore Park, MN
(8.8 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 55133
Use HTL Address Research for a Minnesota Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Minnesota Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.