55575 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 55575: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Howard Lake, MN 55575
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Hennepin County
- Centroid: Latitude 45.057, Longitude -94.067
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 99
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Howard Lake, MN 55575 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 55575 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 55575 is contained within ZIP Code 55349 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 55349 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Howard Lake, MN
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.9 miles E)
(6.1 miles WNW)
(6.6 miles S)
(7.6 miles E)
(11.8 miles W)
Lester Prairie, MN
(12.1 miles S)
(12.3 miles NE)
Maple Lake, MN
(12.3 miles NNE)
Silver Lake, MN
(12.4 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Howard Lake Mobile Home Park, MN
(< 0.1 mile)
Smith Lake, MN
(3.1 miles NW)
Rice Lake, MN
(4.7 miles SW)
(4.9 miles NNE)
(5.5 miles NNW)
Pleasant Terrace Mobile Home Park, MN
(5.6 miles WNW)
Country Acres, MN
(5.8 miles S)
Twelve Hi Mobile Home Estates, MN
(6.3 miles E)
Country Village Mobile Estates, MN
(6.6 miles W)
(6.8 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 55575
Use HTL Address Research for a Minnesota Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Minnesota Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.