Ihlen, MN 56140 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 56140: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Pipestone County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.908, Longitude -96.367
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 56140 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 56140 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Minnesota Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Minnesota Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Minnesota Address and get...
Ihlen, MN 56140 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 56140 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 56140 is contained within ZIP Code 56164 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 56164 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.3 miles SSW)
(4.3 miles SSW)
(5.6 miles ESE)
(6.8 miles NNE)
(9.2 miles ENE)
(11.7 miles SSW)
(12.1 miles ESE)
(12.5 miles SE)
(14.4 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Minnesota Census Data Comparison Tool