56344 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 56344: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Morrison County
- Centroid: Latitude 46.038, Longitude -94.064
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 19
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Lastrup, MN 56344 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 56344 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 56364 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 56364 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.3 miles SSW)
(5.5 miles NNE)
(6 miles SSW)
(8.5 miles ESE)
(9.9 miles S)
Little Falls, MN
(15 miles WSW)
Fort Ripley, MN
(16.8 miles WNW)
(17 miles ENE)
(18.2 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.7 miles N)
(7.1 miles W)
(12.3 miles N)
(12.3 miles SW)
Camp Ripley Junction, MN
(12.9 miles W)
Belle Prairie, MN
(13.1 miles W)
(13.2 miles E)
Suburban Mobile Home Park, MN
(14.1 miles WSW)
Pine Center, MN
(14.2 miles NNE)
Little Rock, MN
(14.3 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 56344
Use HTL Address Research for a Minnesota Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Minnesota Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.